New guy and cat here.. HI EVERYONE!!

maratwc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My name is Michael and my cat's name is Marat. I am a big fan of tennis, planning all the time with friends and in the city leagues here in Austin, TX. My favorite player is Marat Safin, and I named my little kitty after him. Well, he isn't a little kitty anymore. He is a little over a year old, and about 13 pounds. I got him at PetsMart through one of the rescue groups which brings pets there for adoption days. Marat is a gorgeous orange and white tabby who was named Dreamsicle at the time. He was in one of the glass boxes there at PetsMart and when I saw him I knew he wanted to come home with me. He is the best kitty in the world. I'll put pics of him up this weekend.

This site is just the site I've been looking for. I've become quite the cat fanatic since getting him, and needed a forum with lots of other cat lovers.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!, you've come to the right place!, can't wait to see pictures!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS to you & Marat

so glad you joined us - I think your going to fit in perfectly here and have a lot of fun

cant wait to see some photos of Marat - we love photos here

welcome again from me & my boys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maratwc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I think I'm gonna like it here. I just need to learn to get around all the forums again. I'm having a hard time finding subjects I read before to follow up on them.

ryobious

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I absolutely
your cats name!! I don't watch tennis so have never heard of that guy before. I am always on the look out for new names for my foster cats that come in. I will definetly have to write that one down if you don't mind!! My cats are Ryobi, Pooh, Kinovious, Nike, Bohdi and Taki. Then of course I have many many fosters too! I don't know why but it always makes me soo happy to see a guy that loves cats so much. The only other one I know is my husband!

Welcome!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ryobious

I absolutely
your cats name!! I don't watch tennis so have never heard of that guy before. I am always on the look out for new names for my foster cats that come in. I will definetly have to write that one down if you don't mind!! My cats are Ryobi, Pooh, Kinovious, Nike, Bohdi and Taki. Then of course I have many many fosters too! I don't know why but it always makes me soo happy to see a guy that loves cats so much. The only other one I know is my husband!

Welcome!
Welcome it's lovely to have you. As you can see from my signature, my husband is crazy about our Bijou and Bijou loves him just as much.

Looking forward to pictures.

maratwc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ryobious

I absolutely

Welcome!
Go ahead, use it. I've got no claims on it, and I'm sure Marat would be honored to share his name with a foster kitty. He was one too at one time. I love all animals, and have always loved cats, but since I got Marat I'm a total cat fanatic. He is just the perfect cat in my mind. Handsome kitty, exquisite litter box habits, affectionate with people in general but extremely loving with me, loves to play and snuggle, but also likes his independence and wants to be alone or play alone with his milk tabs. The cutest white belly and little pink feet you will ever see. I LOVE MY KITTY!!

maratwc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Welcome it's lovely to have you. As you can see from my signature, my husband is crazy about our Bijou and Bijou loves him just as much.

Looking forward to pictures.
Thank you.. I'm going to work on some kitty pics this weekend. Hopefully Marat will be in a modeling mood. Your cats are gorgeous, and I love that your husband is just as much a cat lover as you.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there, Welcome to TCS from one of the few guys who hang here I'm Howard also known as BigKittenDaddy and i hope you enjoy yourself here.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We welcome you and Carly especially loves to hear about another PetsMart kitty since she was one too.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MaratWC

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I think I'm gonna like it here. I just need to learn to get around all the forums again. I'm having a hard time finding subjects I read before to follow up on them.
if you need any help navagating around the forum send me a pm and I would be more than happy to help - as would anyone else on here