New game! SONG lines!!!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we're all in the gaming mood, let's do a SONG line game! I'm sure you know how it goes, BUT, there's a catch...the person posting the the new song line posts what kind of song line they want the next person to throw. For instance, I post this song line, then I post that I want the next person to throw a romantic song line for others to guess.. Got it?...I'll start!

My song line:
"If there's a tear in my eye, it's not for you. Don't flatter yourself."

Whoever gets this correctly, please post a disco song line!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SHOTGUN MESSIAH

now let me think a sec of the song I gotta post...My brain hurts..but I'll be fast

Ok here goes...

Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one,Our lives have just begun, Forever, I'll hold you close in my arms

ok dang it...I thought It was supposed to be a romantic song...This is a sad sad day...So give me another couple minutes

ok got a Disco one now...sorry, I am so dumb tonight..

Here ya go: Where can you begin to,Make your dreams all come true

Ok then the next person post a line from one of the top 10 songs in the USA right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked a hard one that no one I know would even know, I'll do some you'll know too! Ya know?

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's an east one I posted..If you didnt catch it, because my post was so screwed up..lol...here is one that you have to guess the name of the song

Where can you begin to ,Make your dreams all come true

and then you post a song line from a top 10 songs today of the USA..and we guess which song it is.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant think of a name for that song from shotgum messiah, well not that I cant think of it, I just cant find it. lol...anyhow,

Yes, I going to stop playing these games from now on.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I think I cant get the name of the song you wanted. I know it's by shotgun messiah, but I cant get the name of the song...So im like dis-qualified I think. lol

Leah!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know! I know!

Living Without You by Shotgun Messiah! And the video showed scenes projected onto Tim Tim's (Tim Skold) washboard stomach...
(Nah, I wasn't obsessed. Tim Skold went on to form his own band, Skold, and he was in KMFDM for a while too.
)

Um...disco....I'm bad with disco...

OK, this is *kinda* disco...

Tonight I wanna see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There’s something that drives me wild
And tonight we’re gonna make it all come true

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, good job on figuring that one out, I kinda knew you'd be the one to get it, my 80's counterpart! Yep, he IS hot!
The bad news is, someone already got it, and posted the disco line...you gotta guess hers, but the good news is, since you're bad with disco, you can post a top 10 instead if you get it!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

The bad news is, someone already got it, and posted the disco line...you gotta guess hers, but the good news is, since you're bad with disco, you can post a top 10 instead if you get it!
lol! Spoken like a true game-show host