New game here in Fur Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I have no idea who that is, but what an adorable kitten!
isn't s/he, tho - that's why i have the pic! it was just so cute! & it's not photoshopped - the owner said s/he snapped the pic just before a sneeze or a yawn, which is why it looks like the kitten is smiling.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

OH!!! what a fun game!! If I wasn't so new I would jump in and play. I guess I need to post more pics od Salem and Isis huh? lol
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Yeah, I don't have really any posted of mine, so I guess I can't complain that no one picks them, LOL!
we've got to be able to find some of them in order to post a new mystery pic...just start a thread for your babies & post lots of pix!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i guess i'm the only person who still wants to play this, but i'll try to resurrect the thread one more time... anyone know who this beauty belongs to?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laureen, I'm trying. I can't search much during the day, but I'm going to fur pics right now and find that cat!!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it just Bee-You-Tee-Ful???!!! Hope made it and I am ever so grateful. She's also making me a "Smudge Only" one for those lonely Smudgeless days!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

Is it RockinRhondas bonk or cricket? (im not sure which one is which)
nope - this is a cat from a relatively new forum member... A bluepoint Ragdoll. ok, no other clues!

Status
Not open for further replies.