New Game; Famous Women

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

George Sand; progressive female writer who hid behind a man's identity to be published in 19th c. England.
Looks like we both posted a precisely the same time! Thanks again for the book, my dear.
And read the Feminism thread in IMO for a few interesting opinions.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

Looks like we both posted a precisely the same time! Thanks again for the book, my dear.
And read the Feminism thread in IMO for a few interesting opinions.
LOL! I saw that!
I was just ready to PM you. You are so very welcome. I don't get to IMO that often as I find it stressful, if you can believe it, but I will look at it.

I think Howard is pretty near genius to post this one, no?

......ok back to the famous women of history!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL! I saw that!
I was just ready to PM you. You are so very welcome. I don't get to IMO that often as I find it stressful, if you can believe it, but I will look at it.

I think Howard is pretty near genius to post this one, no?

......ok back to the famous women of history!
Yes, absolutely... Howard, you are genius, my friend!

I hope you got me email with the initial thanks. It's a lovely book, and although haven't delved into in, have browsed though it a bit already. You are a doll, Eddie. Thank you.

Don't go to the thread if it will upset you. I often have to take a break from IMO for a week or two stretch at time, as I also just can't hack it emotionally.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales.

And with this one I bid you all a good night. My cats say it is time for bed now and I must answer my masters call. Night.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ME! Oh, no wait... that's infamous.... I couldn't think of a famous women in history.. so I'll just add a woman in general.

Mandy Haberman... inventor of every mother's godsend, the Anywayup Cup

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snicker evilly, Chortle, Guffaw, Snort coffee out nose...lol

Norah Jones, Welsh songstress

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rosie the Riveter. OK, so she's not real, but she's a great role model nonetheless. Come on women -WE can do it!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Snicker evilly, Chortle, Guffaw, Snort coffee out nose...lol

Norah Jones, Welsh songstress
heyyyyyy Howard, do you mean Norah Jones of grammy fame and "I don't know why I didn't call--?"

If so, my bubble was burst when I found out that her father is Ravii Shankar, the famous Indian musician (Hindu) and she was never poor to the bone, having to sing in smokey Texas bars. She was brought up with a nice Trust fund allowing her to live wherever she pleased and concentrate on nothing but her talent.

But this is another Norah, correct? One I am not familiar with -?

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

heyyyyyy Howard, do you mean Norah Jones of grammy fame and "I don't know why I didn't call--?"

If so, my bubble was burst when I found out that her father is Ravii Shankar, the famous Indian musician (Hindu) and she was never poor to the bone, having to sing in smokey Texas bars. She was brought up with a nice Trust fund allowing her to live wherever she pleased and concentrate on nothing but her talent.

But this is another Norah, correct? One I am not familiar with -?
Damnifino Her name just popped into my head. sorry. I don't really know anything about her.. There are some small gaps in my vast fund of knowledge but not many...lol