New Fuzzy Kitty

Bella1999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! This is my new cat who has no name yet. We have a list of names but just cant decide on one:p. I am quite the dog nerd and can go on for days about breeds and pedigrees and what mot. But cats? Im a newbie in that regard. If there is a name for his coat color i'd be happy to know :D IMG_6431.JPG IMG_6428.JPG IMG_6429.JPG IMG_6430.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
4FACC807-E0C0-4A9E-A3F8-2240D6CE96D7.gif
Bella199 and new kitty, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B9CCF79F-6B92-4271-B4F3-88BFE6B8E3BD.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

You kitty is a cutie :lovecat: :lovecat2: To know what your kitty’s coat really is or what breed she is, post your questions here in Describing Cats - What Does My Cat Look Like?

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Bella1999! I can't help you with the name for your kittens color. It may change as he gets older. He sure is a cutie! :redheartpump:

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Greetings everyone! This is my new cat who has no name yet. We have a list of names but just cant decide on one:p. I am quite the dog nerd and can go on for days about breeds and pedigrees and what mot. But cats? Im a newbie in that regard. If there is a name for his coat color i'd be happy to know :D View attachment 244450 View attachment 244449 View attachment 244448 View attachment 244447
What an adorable kittlet! You can see the mischief on his little face ;)
I think since he has such a neat smoke color and attitude he should have a great name! Just nothing boring like Smokey or anything like that lol!
Smaug was the dragon from the Hobbit, he could have a dragon smoke name! Or Name him after dark clouds (that could blow at any time!) beauty and crazy weather would be great for a kitten that has that kind of attitude. Nimbus is a short name for one such type, and the name of the racing brooms in Harry Potter! Another such cloud is the Anvil, which is also a black tool used in metal smithing! Scud clouds are dark clouds that mean a storm is near.
If these don’t match his personality, tell me more about him and we can try something else! Have fun naming him! :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and little whatshisface! That's a precious kitten. I've been sitting here, looking at his pictures and just giggling from cuteness overload!

Names...well...he's that lovely, almost black tiger stripe, and although "Tyger" sounds very "plain," consider this:

"Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?"

First two stanzas of "Tyger" by William Blake

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and little whatshisface! That's a precious kitten. I've been sitting here, looking at his pictures and just giggling from cuteness overload!

Names...well...he's that lovely, almost black tiger stripe, and although "Tyger" sounds very "plain," consider this:

"Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?"

First two stanzas of "Tyger" by William Blake
What a great writing!!
Ps- I kinda like whatshisface ! :)