New fun KatKwiz! 128,000+ points!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have done a few of these in the past. Most of us seem to have cats that follow them into the bathroom for some reason, judging from your posts. Here is the question:

My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because _____________________.

Just finish the sentence. Make it as funny as possible. Our members will judge which entry is the funniest and that person will win 18,000 or more points.

PM me your entry. Do not put your entry in this thread. When I have received 15 entries I will stop that portion of the contest and then conduct a poll of our members on who has submitted the funniest response. Doing it this way keeps it totally confidential as to who you are and who votes for who since the poll will also be private. I will keep you advised on how many entries we have so far so you can plan your answer accordingly.

P.S., any points donated to the KatKwiz bank (Persi & Alley) during this contest will all go to the winner of this contest. Who knows how much you might win? So, pm me your entries or if you have any spare points laying around, send them, they will all go to the winner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

We have done a few of these in the past. Most of us seem to have cats that follow them into the bathroom for some reason, judging from your posts. Here is the question:

My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because _____________________.

Just finish the sentence. Make it as funny as possible. Our members will judge which entry is the funniest and that person will win 18,000 or more points.

PM me your entry. Do not put your entry in this thread. When I have received 15 entries I will stop that portion of the contest and then conduct a poll of our members on who has submitted the funniest response. Doing it this way keeps it totally confidential as to who you are and who votes for who since the poll will also be private. I will keep you advised on how many entries we have so far so you can plan your answer accordingly.

P.S., any points donated to the KatKwiz bank (Persi & Alley) during this contest will all go to the winner of this contest. Who knows how much you might win? So, pm me your entries or if you have any spare points laying around, send them, they will all go to the winner.
Things really slow down this time of year. Only 4 entries so far. I can think of all kinds of funny reasons MY cats follow me into the bathroom!
Oh, BTW: The payout for this contest is now 68,000 points and could go much higher. What this could only mean is your fellow members want to read and laugh with you over your response. There are now 9 openings left. Somebody is going to win a hell of a lot of points not to mention being crowned Bathroom Queen (or King).

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She thnks I cannot poop on my own. She must see.
Trilling and chirping away, I never poo alone

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are not going to believe this. In less than 24 hours the payout for winning this contest is now over 128,000 points with no end in sight! There are only 5 spots left so you had better hurry! This will be my last update until I receive the 15th input, voting should begin tomorrow and run through Monday.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

.My cat(s) follow me into the bathroom because _____________________.
Now that we have received 15 entries, a 72 hour poll will be taken in the morning (whenever the cats drag me out of bed.) BTW, totally ignore the number of points indicated in the title. The number of points have now reached what I am afraid is an illegal amount and even this number could go way up before the winner is announced on Tuesday morning.

If you used to play KatKwiz you would know exactly how many points are currently up for grabs. Please make sure you vote in something so important!

BTW, had I been allowed to enter my own contest, my entry would have been: My cats follow me into the bathroom because they check me for dingleberries.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's over but I just wanted to say...mine follow me because they want to get a drink from the bathtub (it drips.)