New Full Metal Jacket pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for everyone's nice comments about Jack! All of my bengals are special to me, but he has something extra for sure. At this point in time if I had to define the perfect bengal cat, accounting for all aspects of the breed and specifically focusing on the personality we want them to have it would be him. He would be at ease in Grand Central Station at rush hour.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Jack is just gorgeous! You can really see his wild heritage showing in those pics, running free and "hunting" outside.
Yes, he's a mighty Viking when it comes to killing leaves.

Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

AWE he is sooo gorgeous
, O my so curious I am trying to figure out why cats like to chase leaves all the time our tuxedo cat randomly goes outside and chases them up and down the street (we are the only house on our street besides our one neigbor and he has like 4 cats too lol) but all of his cats are outdoor and are two males are outdoor kitties and well my girls are indoor kitties lol but I am in
with Jack, he is sooo cute
I think Jack is most attracted to the rustling noise they make....then the movement. He's always been nuts about toys that make noise.

Originally Posted by Pami

Jack is just stunning!! If I ever get a Bengal, I know who I will get him from, all yours are just so GORGEOUS!
Thanks very much! I'm very baised about my own cats, so it's nice to hear others think they are gorgeous as well...thank-you again.

Originally Posted by Sailfish

That's one beautifull Bengal. I love the huge spots and the charcoal coloring. The 1st pic it's hard to tell if the animal is domestic or not. He's a Wild One.
Thank-you! He does look a bit wild in that first picture, but he's gentle as a lamb, unless you're a dried up leaf or a crinkle ball.

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Jack your one gorgeous boy!!!
I didn't realise they got that big!.
Yes, he's becoming a monster...but a manageable one. So far he's the biggest bengal we've had. His blood line seems to have mostly large cats.

Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

He is so handsome!
Of course I think he looks alot like my little Louie
....they have a very similar face....with the same 2 stripes from the eyes, and the rings around the front paws, and the stripe down the back & to the tail, and the ringed tail, and the silver tops of the paws, but black bottomed paws.

Jack is one handsome boy!!! I am shocked to see that he weighs so much! He does NOT look that big! He looks very fit and in shape!
Jack looks bigger in person than the photos, but the proof is in picking him up. He's like a cinder block with a tail. Louie does look alot like him. The american shorthair was one of the cats used to create the silver bengal line, so it's likely Louie has some of the same heritage.

Originally Posted by snosrap5

He is so much better in person!!!
All of them are so stunning!!!
My family and I had a great time visiting your place Nial!
Eva, I'm very happy you enjoyed your visit! I know Jack had a great time with your family. I hope Takoda is getting along with your cat-crew.

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

What a handsome boy! I vow to myself evertime I see a Bengal that i will be owned by one someday!
I hope you will be too. I think everyone should be able to have one.

Originally Posted by emily_325

I'm not ashamed to admit that Jack is fighting for my affections as my favorite bengal on the site right now, but as far as I know he's the ONLY silver bengal on the site and they're my favorites.

He's so gorgeous.
Awww, that's very sweet of you to say. Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Stunning!
I'm sure that kitty could make any non-cat person change their mind...so beautiful!
Thanks very much! I think he could win a cat hater over with his looks and personality. So far he hasn't met anyone he doesn't like.

Originally Posted by Renovia

I think nial has Miss Spotty Paws too - Silver bengal.

Nial: how do you keep your kitties from running away while you supervise their play? I have an open space for a back yard and would love to play with Stoli and Luxor with out a harness but just don't think it's possible.
Yep, Miss Spotty Paws is one of my cats.

Well, that's a good question. I train my bengals to at least half-way obey me, but they only do it because "they want to". When they start wandering off in the yard to an area I'd rather have them not be in, I call them back.
Normally they do the typical "what...you can't be possibly be talking to me?" thing. I then walk toward them and tell them to come back. This almost always works and they return to center of the yard. It then becomes a game for them....they test my limits and then come tearing back at full speed, only to repeat the game over and over. I've found that with bengals, any training has to be fun for them or it's game over.
So we make it a big game and we all have fun with it. I know this won't work for just any cat though.
As for Stoli, he seems like he'd be alright. I think you have to determine how "toy fixated" he is and if you can control him outside with a toy influence.
If he's not big on toys and the outdoor attractions override any influence you have on him, I'd keep him on a harness. I do have 2 bengals that I won't let loose outside...they don't listen at all.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Interesting how certain "wild" images captivate all of us. Jack is stunning. You lucky human!