New Fridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, it just barely fit! I don't think we could squeeze a sheet of paper in there.

The top double doors are to the fridge. That drawer in the center is also part of the fridge....it will hold soda, beer, etc. If I order a party tray or a large birthday cake, it will be able to be stored in that drawer.

The bottom large drawer is the actual freezer. And that's in two pieces inside. There's a top drawer inside that I'm using for frozen vegetables. The bottom area holds the meat and such.

I'm going to love this fridge! I'm already excited about making Christmas dinner! 

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pam, the fridge is beautiful, what color is it.  It looks almost gold in the photo but I know it's not.  Your dispenser works like mine does, choice of crushed ice or cubed and of course the water but my fridge is way smaller.  Good luck with it and may it always be full

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The fridge is stainless. It does look goldish, doesn't it? I think it's because the kitchen itself has so much warm colors....the cabinets and even the floor. And all the light coming through the sun tunnels. (And this was taken with my cell, not a regular camera and I think the cell tends to take very warm pictures.)

My sister came in tonight. First thing she did was open the fridge doors. It's packed with stuff. 

You know, you can get a fridge that even dispenses carbonated water!