New foster!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is, but managed to escape out of my house yesterday and caused panic - that was after making me run round hte front room to bring her up so she wasn't so close to the open door!! 17yo's shouldn't be so sprightly at 7.20am!! She seems to have started camping out in my bedroom now, she has found she can sleep near part of the rad, and spent most of the night on the bed - like Molly, she likes being under the duvet!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Couple more photos - I asked the rescue for permissio to let her out after 5 weeks rahter than 6, and now she isn't bothered!! mind you, it was cold yesterday, and cold and wet today, so maybe she has sense!! The second pic is going to the rescue she came from yesterday, I tell them my cats are spoilt, they will certainly believe it after seeing that!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I think I have been down to 1 cat for long enough now, so am going to start saving up for adoption fee, bloods, booster and chip for Zia, then formally adopt her, I would prefer to see if there are any oldies in other rescues, but that wouldnt be fair on the rescue paying for her, and I might then have issues with bringing another cat into the mix, especially while Rolo is still here. She isnt the kind of cat I would choose to own though, but she is here long term regardless, so might as well save the rescue money, which they can use for other cats.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my newest addition was lucky enough to have been placed with a foster carer rather than put into a cattery. it is a wonderful thing that you do.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks.