Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

How about Homer - cuz he's home now!

He looks a little like a Frankie to me.

Cole
Simon
Dusty
Sal - for Salvation - you and the landlord saved his life!
Java
Kona
BlackJack - he's the Biiiiig Winner!!
Well, I got to finally spend some time with the big guy :-) He's finally relaxed, and he is SOOO luvvy. I love that you picked Simon and Frankie! Both of which were on my list! Simon, just sounds like a b.cat name to me. Sal is adorable, I'm definetely keeping that for a future one, it makes me think of a big cushy cat too.

Hubby vetoed my choices this AM, and came up with the purrfect name for this kid - Vinnie. I love it too! I named the last kid, so I reluctantly let him have dibbs for this one. It's catchy and cute since he'll go up for adoption.

I just loved everyone's ideas though! It's cute to have a spin off of his situation. LOL, like my Shellbie, she was picked up at a Shell gas station

I snapped some new pics of him, not posing under the bed, so I'll get them on shortly!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Good! I don`t know how people can do that
I could never abandon either of my 2 and to leave him with no food or water is plain evil.

He looks like a handsome boy though!
It is too. I can't imagine just never looking back?? Come to find out, they had a 4 year old girl too, she's grown up with this sweet guy
Guess we're lucky they didn't leave the kid behind too...