New Foster Mom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonadora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 2 current fosters turned 8 weeks today
Happy Birthday to your fosters! Mine are 6 weeks, now... and getting into EVERYTHING. Still gaining weight, which is a relief, of course, and with continued separation, the orange little guy is healing quite well. 
You should post some more pictures! These kittens know how to pose!
Thanks! Check out my albums for more kitty pics. ^_^ 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonadora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update- the kittens are now ready to showcase for adoption! They won't be ready to go to their forever homes for another couple of weeks or so, but we are putting them online and accepting applications, and they got their first shots last weekend. They were the center of attention at their debut, and tomorrow promises to be even cuter! haha. 

Pictures! These guys are coming on 8 weeks, now. Plus they all have names! 

At Petco. Everyone was fast asleep after an hour of intense playing. 

Gremlin - the black female. The biggest of the four. Since the first vaccine, she's had some drippy eyes and I suspect some loose stool. But no sneezes coming from anyone!

Apollo, the little boy. Still needy and cuddly. His boy-parts healed quite nicely. :D

Ghost - the grey/Russian Blue. She likes to dash in and out of the action during play sessions. 

And, of course, Princess. She's my favorite (shhh don't let the others know) Super-cute, super-friendly, super-cuddly, super-playful.....! She'll be the first to get adopted, that's for sure. 

That's all, folks! Until next time. More pictures in my albumss!

jjl61886

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Very cute kittens. I hope they find loving homes.

I had been taking care of 6 kittens since they were 4 weeks old, and I only could keep 2 of them. I took the rest yesterday to the humane society. We are really struggling. The two I kept aren't playing or eating much just sleeping. They are about as depressed as I am. I thought about going back and getting Tiger but I know I'm probably doing this based on emotion. I really am missing them today though. I couldn't foster that often I don't believe. It's hard.