New Foster kittens!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The vet visit went pretty well. MC had gained a total of 2 oz. since Monday (not too bad but not as good as the vet would like) so he's now up to 12.8 oz. Our little girl, Thunder, who had the diarrhea with a little blood in her stool is at 15.8 oz and everyone else is over 1lb.

The vet had me reworm everyone yesterday (except for MC b/c he was rewormed on Monday) and just told me to keep a close eye on MC. The good news is that he's been a lot more active lately, last night he was starting to wrestle with the other kittens more!

We also learned that we're gonna have to give up our 2 older females soon. They wanted them in on Sat. but Monday is the 2 week mark since we got them and they'd like to wait that long, plus I really think they're helping the younger ones thrive. So we're going to take them back Thurs. next week (that way they won't be in the shelter too long since they'll hopefully be adopted on Saturday).

Ok, now my question. I rewormed everyone yesterday and last night EVERYONE had diarrhea, is this normal? I'm pretty sure I've given the advice before that it's normal (since wormer is kinda a poison) but I want to make sure.

Thanks, I'll be sure to post new pics soon!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaclyn4238

yes it is offical but unfortunate that Kitten time is here, but my god i am such a sucker for the all black kitties!! BEAUTIFUL babies!!
You and me both! Love that little blue eyed rascal!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkrodger

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I posted new pictures under the pics only section, just continued from my thread before.

There's a detailed update under my diarrhea post, but basically, everyone's doing pretty well. MC is more active, but still only 13 oz. Everyone else is over a pound! The two older females go back to the shelter to get adopted this week.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, they're adorable!
And lots of kudos for taking these kitties in.