New Foster Kitten (cuteness warning!)

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow that is SO weird.

My Lily had four kittens and we couldn't think of a name for one little girl and I decided to call her Alice.

Great minds...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Here is my new foster kitten. She is about six weeks old. Her name is Caroline, but for some reason my bf wanted to call her Alice, lol, so here's Caroline/Alice. She's only been here an hour and already her and Riley are terrozing the apartment with their playing!

OMIGOSH HOW ADORABLE SHE IS!!!

THANK YOU and your bf for adopting her and loving her. Her eyes are still bluish in the photo, so she's quite young; but if she's on solid food, she's weaned, and weaning usually occurs at around eight weeks, though that's not a hard-and-fast rule. Her doctor may be able to tell you more...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

OMIGOSH HOW ADORABLE SHE IS!!!

THANK YOU and your bf for adopting her and loving her. Her eyes are still bluish in the photo, so she's quite young; but if she's on solid food, she's weaned, and weaning usually occurs at around eight weeks, though that's not a hard-and-fast rule. Her doctor may be able to tell you more...
We haven't adopted her, I am only fostering her for a few weeks until she IS adopted

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

We haven't adopted her, I am only fostering her for a few weeks until she IS adopted
Well, whoever DOES adopt her is going to have a precious treasure and I sure hope they know it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Well, whoever DOES adopt her is going to have a precious treasure and I sure hope they know it!
They are going to have their work cut out for them too, lol, she is a little firecracker!