New Foster Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Time sure does fly! And to mark it, I take a MILLION pictures.

I can finally tell them apart. One of the two girls has a far rounder face (more like the typical american short hair) as well as more of those long white gaurd (?) hairs. Not sure if that means she'll get longer hair or what. The other two are a boy and a girl who have more triangular faces that I associate with more asian breeds (like Siamese, but not that dramatic).

They're getting pretty big. I may be able to put them up for adoption in a week or two.

Pictures!

This is what the similar boy and girl look like, honestly, I'm not sure which one this is a picture of:

It's hard to tell because she is being silly, but this is the more distinct girl. She is also larger than the others, and a bit of an escape artist.

My bfs shoes provide some entertainment...

The others lost interest, but this kitten was in love.

I just like this picture because the stuffed animal seems the right scale for the little kitten.

At one point I lost some of the kittens. Until I looked in my desk where I had shoved some old stuffed animals.

Hehe, thats a lot of pictures.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are great pics! Thanks for sharing. Bless you for caring for these little ones. Honestly, I don't know how you do it. I'd end up with 88 cats
You've done a fine job with them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hehe, my boyfriend helps a lot.

"Can I keep one?"

"No."

"Aw! Just - "

"NO!"

Also, I miss them, but I do like NOT worrying about them all time. I will definately miss them though, make no mistake.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, that sucks, too - the worrying. I still think you're an angel for caring for them.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're getting so big! All the pictures are great, but that second picture is my absolute favorite! That kitten looks so ferocious...grrrrr!

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww.They are all soooo adorable.Gotta love all those black fur balls.