New forum color???

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is how Green eyes looks to me, is it different for you?

Also, that bit I circled, are we meant to have 2 different styles of respond buttons?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Also, that bit I circled, are we meant to have 2 different styles of respond buttons?
I have that too, but in the "Crossing the Bridge" forum, the buttons are similar.

paul m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Yes. One takes you to the Quick Reply box, the other direct to the full editor, with the post quoted. That's been standard in vb for quite some time now.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

And from the contest coordinator, we never did have that contest! Oops! It was supposed to stay hidden till 2006
We didn't? Well I remember adding made up names to a thread for this purple color and I remember thinking that the name that won sucked.
It later got lost in a server problem. I like this purple though. It reminds me of women I like.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Paul M

Yes. One takes you to the Quick Reply box, the other direct to the full editor, with the post quoted. That's been standard in vb for quite some time now.
I think Denise means that the Quote icon and the Quick Reply icon are different styles. The Quote icon is a blue oval and the Quick reply is square.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I think Denise means that the Quote icon and the Quick Reply icon are different styles. The Quote icon is a blue oval and the Quick reply is square.

I just mean that visually it's a bit odd to have the one button that is like the interface, and then another that doesn't match it.

paul m

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's because the buttons are custom, and there was no custom quote button (or quick reply button, depends on your POV) so I had to add a standard button for one or the other.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I logged on this morning after being away for a few days and thought great they have fixed TCS! because on the Main forums the colour is fine it's just when you get into threads