New food.Making him act strange?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I have not personally though my cats are very responsive and freak out at times! Im not sure this is due to a diet change as much as it may be a psychological thing? Have you called or consulted a vet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bleedforlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Luckily this came at the time of his yearly checkup so I will be talking to the vet about it all on monday!I just wanted to learn as much as I could right now I'm so anxious to know whats going on.Thanks for the help I will let you all know how it goes.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bleedforlove

I will try turning the air on and I will keep him on the evo a little longer to see if he gets use to it.My cat is kinda paranoid he scares himself by brushing up against things even but his paranoia seems to have increased since feeding evo he walks around looking at things like he has never seen them before does anyone have any experiences with something like that?
Is he showing any signs of trouble in the litterbox? 2 of my cats have occasional pooing or peeing problems (one problem per cat)...both of them act VERY paranoid when their issues flare up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bleedforlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for all your responses they were all very helpfull thanks.Saturday he suddenly returned to acting "normal" and this pleased me very much.He whent to the vet today I explained everything and she examined him and said that he seemed fine and that it was probably a virus that ran its caurse naturally.He does have diarea today and I expressed my concerns about it she said if that persists for another day to call and they will give him some medicine.Seems we never really figured it out but she says hes ok and he is acting like his spunky friendly self again!