New Fall TV Seasons!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh right! I need to watch Law & Order: LA. At least the first episode. My latest obsession, Oded Fehr, will be in the first episode. He was the Israeli spy in the episode of Covert Affairs when she's stuck with him in Switzerland. You know, the Mossad man and his package.
But I totally would have joined him in the shower...
Sorry, got a bit distracted. But seriously look at this picture and tell me how to not get distracted!
Anne & Israel have been holding out on the rest of the world!

Katie, if you want to get caught up on SAMCRO for Season 3 I can give you a super quick run down on the cliffhanger part that matters in this season. It won't give away the big storyline in Season 2.
PM me if you want it. It looks like it's going to be a really good season, and you know FX - they show that episode about 50 times during this week so you can still watch it.
Heck I watched parts of it 3 times last night alone!

I hate to admit it but I am recording America's Top Model too.

I
True Blood too, and I always hate when the finale comes around. But I've found that I can only watch the first couple episodes when it's actually on and then I DVR the rest of the season. They always have those episode cliffhangers and I simply cannot wait one full week to see what happens next.
So I'm going to try to curl up to some True Blood this weekend.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We DVR'd Sons of Anarchy last night, and it only recorded the first hour (show ran 1:15 minutes!). Luckily, we watched it right away, and when we discovered we missed the last 15 minutes, we caught the end when it played again later in the evening.

As far as what we'll be watching this fall, I've decided no more series that we have to watch every week. All the finales have been too disappointing!!

adriana

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's soo many! I don't know how I'll keep up. I didn't even know there was a new Amazing Race, Two and a Half Men or CSI! Jeez, I'm so out of the loop. I am looking forward to new seasons of Glee <3 and Cougar Town. I want to watch a new series called Our Generation, it looks good.

cruiser

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmmm,there's a new show on now here named secrets of the mind,i have watched 2 of them so far,pretty interesting.
Greys Anatomy Private practice House Criminal minds,there is a newe cop show coming out,but can't think of the name of it,takes place in detroit i think.
I start watching dancing with the stars when they weed a few of them out
the same with american idol,there is more but my brain is out of order today.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

This Sunday is the season premier of True Blood, my favorite show! I am looking forward to The Big Bang Theory, definitely Dexter, and looking forward to checking out Boardwalk Empire.
Weird, it is the season finale here for Season 3. Which season is starting this Sunday for you? The 4th?

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Modern Family, and Grey's Anatomy.