New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW if you click on the post # in a thread, you can get the url just to that post.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

BTW if you click on the post # in a thread, you can get the url just to that post.
You also should be able to right click on the post number and see "Copy Shortcut" for IE users and "Copy Link Location" for Firefox users. This will copy the URL for you.

tinkrbl5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I giveup I am getting a little wooosy!!!! Plus I keep screwing it up. I will leave to the pro's to find.

I have had fun though

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tinkrbl5

I giveup I am getting a little wooosy!!!! Plus I keep screwing it up. I will leave to the pro's to find.

I have had fun though
LOL I have been trying for 4 hours now and nothing. Yes it does make you woosy.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, my eyes are going to pop out of my head, and Im telling you, theres not a single one in the announcements part!
I thought for sure there would be one in there somewhere but maybe there will be later! I guess Ill go look in a different part!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

OMG, my eyes are going to pop out of my head, and Im telling you, theres not a single one in the announcements part!
I thought for sure there would be one in there somewhere but maybe there will be later! I guess Ill go look in a different part!
I've been looking for several hours and found one at the very begining of my search. I've probably been through a million posts.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I've been looking for several hours and found one at the very begining of my search. I've probably been through a million posts.
I only have one!! I need more!!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

There must not be that many floating around out there.
I was thinking the samething. I took a break and came but for a bit. I think the mods are still there laughing at us searching for shamrocks that aren't about.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

I was thinking the same thing. I took a break and came but for a bit. I think the mods are still there laughing at us searching for shamrocks that aren't about.
Nope! There are currently several shamrocks, and today's pot o' gold, just waiting to be discovered!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Nope! There are currently several shamrocks, and today's pot o' gold, just waiting to be discovered!
If the pot of gold isn't found today, will there be two tomorrow?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Tricia! don't tell them that!
The fact that they thought we were sitting back and laughing at them was making me laugh!

There are around 10 people placing them, so they get placed at all different times of the day and cover all time zones.

Originally Posted by crazyandinfo

Anything that is placed and not found stays there until it is found or until the game ends.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

Another will be added some time tomorrow. Undiscovered pots/shamrocks will first be deleted on St. Patrick's Day, so it's possible that there will be two pots o' gold tomorrow if nobody finds the one hidden today.