New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the fun!! Im looking forward to getting a full nights sleep though!! I was even dreaming of shamrocks!! Next time I might even learn to use the New Post feature!!
(apparently I wasn't smart enough to figure that out on my own!!)

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

do i delete the shamrock's in my sig now? oh, & the "i've been kissed"?
Yes, you will need to remove both of them since your signature is 150 pixels high. If you shrink your signature picture to 134 pixels, you can have one line of text.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Yes, you will need to remove both of them since your signature is 150 pixels high. If you shrink your signature picture to 134 pixels, you can have one line of text.
okie dokie! thankyou!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I need a break from this site for awhile. I still stop while reading a post if there is a green smiley.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just a thought. i was thinking that maybe there should be an "easter" related contest? am not sure if this has already been thought of? or maybe, this kind of contest is boring to most people now? hehe, but what i thought was hunting egg's instead of the shamrock's, & bunny rabbit's instead of the pot's of gold? or something else easter related maybe. it doesn't have to happen, i was just thinking it. so thought i'd share with you all!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Thank's to all the Mods for having the patience for this.
Thanks to you for bein g such a dedicated shamrock hunter!
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Thank You to all the mods esp the ones that had to lock this thread to catch up.
Thanks to Jcat for hiding the Pot of Gold.
hardy har har
I can't help it if you guys were blazingly fast!

Originally Posted by glitch

Thanks for all the fun!! Im looking forward to getting a full nights sleep though!! I was even dreaming of shamrocks!! Next time I might even learn to use the New Post feature!!
(apparently I wasn't smart enough to figure that out on my own!!)
you made a great last minute surge!
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I think I need a break from this site for awhile. I still stop while reading a post if there is a green smiley.

Originally Posted by mews2much

Thanks for the fun. I almost didnt get my Pogo Badges because I was looking for Shams. i would be on until 3am.
now that's dedication!

just a thought. i was thinking that maybe there should be an "easter" related contest? am not sure if this has already been thought of? or maybe, this kind of contest is boring to most people now? hehe, but what i thought was hunting egg's instead of the shamrock's, & bunny rabbit's instead of the pot's of gold? or something else easter related maybe. it doesn't have to happen, i was just thinking it. so thought i'd share with you all!
I don't think there's enough time to get it together, plus I'm sure SOME people are happy it's over

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I don't think there's enough time to get it together, plus I'm sure SOME people are happy it's over
yeh, i thought of the time & planning after i posted it. sorry LOL!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

yeh, i thought of the time & planning after i posted it. sorry LOL!
no problem! We've got a couple other ideas for contests we're kicking around, feel free to suggest away! We want to know what the members want!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

no problem! We've got a couple other ideas for contests we're kicking around, feel free to suggest away! We want to know what the members want!
can you say on here what the idea's are? if not, is it possible to pm me them? i'll have a think on some more idea's!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh, how about a contest where you have to find little mousies or fishies in the sigs or something. Or something else cat related.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Y'all are just full of ideas!
Love it love it love it!

Congrats to EVERYONE who found our hidden shamrocks.
And a BIG congrats to our mighty Shamrock Searchers who searched night and day (and made sure we were all paying attention, hiding shams, and giving out points and siggy shams!!).
Great job everyone!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How about a Spring Hunt since its almost Spring. Hide anything that has to do with Spring time.
That's a good idea.
Or maybe a hunt were you hide the names of member cats in posts. Only make it a special text so we would know it was part of the contest.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good job everyone and congrats to the winners. Too bad I didn't have enough time to play but it was really fun.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How about a Spring Hunt since its almost Spring. Hide anything that has to do with Spring time.
yeh! i love the sound of that idea!
oh, & maybe/hopefully i'll do better at it, than i did with the shamrock's! one can only hope so!