Purraise

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Are you kidding me???
You're like a shamrock sharp shooter!

Sorry, Quick Draw McGraw got to it first...there are still a few out there though!
LOL Why was that one just added?
Sorry I am doing my best to hold back. It was like 5 hours since I found the others. LoL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

LOL Why was that one just added?
Sorry I am doing my best to hold back. It was like 5 hours since I found the others. LoL
No, I don't think it was just added...I'm just amazed that you have found so many on Day 1. Hey, nothing to apologize for...if you found 'em, you found 'em.
You've got a knack for it...maybe you should turn your talents to something like looking for predators online, or online bounty hunting...start making some coin for your talents.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

No, I don't think it was just added...I'm just amazed that you have found so many on Day 1. Hey, nothing to apologize for...if you found 'em, you found 'em.
You've got a knack for it...maybe you should turn your talents to something like looking for predators online, or online bounty hunting...start making some coin for your talents.
Your not the first to tell me that. I did some research at my last job and everyone told me I was in the wrong field.

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow in finding the shamrocks before me. LoL
*I do sleep late*

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I think Im giving up. My eyes are now crossed, and my head is starting to hurt and I CAN"T FIND ANY!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just so y'all know...there are still a couple that were hidden earlier today that haven't been found yet.

And we'll be hiding more around the clock so people in every time zone have a chance to play! Don't get intimidated by our Great Shamrock Searchers...there's still LOTS of chances left. We'll be hiding shamrocks through the 17th!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Just so y'all know...there are still a couple that were hidden earlier today that haven't been found yet.

And we'll be hiding more around the clock so people in every time zone have a chance to play! Don't get intimidated by our Great Shamrock Searchers...there's still LOTS of chances left. We'll be hiding shamrocks through the 17th!

I am just happy I am not alone this time.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its hard to read the threads while you're searching, so I think If I find one thats great, but if I dont, I wasn't gonna win anyway!!