New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, did taterbug dearest found today's pot? I think I missed her post but i saw it in her sig.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...124796&page=27

Post #316 - WOWZA --- way way way back..
It wasn't way, way back when I placed it...that thread was actually on the first page, and near the top. That's how quickly threads move here! Good job...I didn't think anyone would look that far back. I was going to bump the thread towards the end if it hadn't gotten found! Points and shammy coming up.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

It wasn't way, way back when I placed it...that thread was actually on the first page, and near the top. That's how quickly threads move here! Good job...I didn't think anyone would look that far back. I was going to bump the thread towards the end if it hadn't gotten found! Points and shammy coming up.
Ehehe .. if you know what you are doing plus a little bit of luck of course, you don't have to really search thread by thread and bumping from one place to another! So, that wasn't difficult .. just need some ahem ... logical deductions?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...124796&page=27

Post #316 - WOWZA --- way way way back..
Originally Posted by clixpix

I thought that one would never be found!

Oh yeah, did taterbug dearest found today's pot? I think I missed her post but i saw it in her sig.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...&postcount=427

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is how I feel right now. Actually the first ones makes me dizzy. LoL I can not look anymore.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Cheers to all the hardworking scavengers and sneaky mod who hid the shamrocks in a land far far away!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cheers to all the hardworking scavengers and sneaky mod who hid the shamrocks in a land far far away!
I need one of them right now. LoL

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Congrats and I will need to find my crowbar to make room for another shamrock.
Hehe, I wouldn't have found that if I hadn't scrolled right in the window.