New Cats With Tons Of Questions

ahmom3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have been slowly acquired 3 cats in the last year. Our first cat my daughter found in a dumpster (he's black), our second was from her friend pleading with her to take him because her father was going to put him down at 6 weeks old (he's white and gray) and our third cat is a ten year old shelter cat (although she was only there for 10 days, someone left her in a super small crate outside the shelter overnight in a thunderstorm, there was an inch of water in her crate when they found her in the morning) she's a black tabby. Right now we have her separated because we just got her. We also have a pit mix who loves the cats, although this feeling is not returned :lol:. Thankfully, they have reached an agreement over who owns the house and makes the rules.

I'm a mom of 3 girls, 2 of whom live at home, and I am now trying to navigate the trial of introducing this new girl to the rest of the tribe.

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know much, but what I can tell you is to check out our rich article section. I bet you there'll be something on this subject.

Anyways, welcome to The Cat Site! Enjoy your stay.. :)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! There is much good information here and great people too!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! You've been given the articles that I was thinking of already, so read away, and if you have further questions, just click on this link and post away! Starting a thread is very easy, but yell if you have an issue with it!
Cat Behavior

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
A ahmom3 , on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3135.GIF
to you and your kitties.

Thank you for rescuing them :clap:

Please tell us their names and do post photos of them for us to see :camera::camera::camera:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Thank you for rescuing those 3 kitties. I hope the introductions are going well. Once things settle down, we'd love to see pictures of your kitties. :catrub: