New cat owner from Texas

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what beautiful pictures! The eyes are piercing!!!

Welcome to TCS - looking forward to 'seeing' you around!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DustyG

Hi All, Here are pictures of my fur babies Dusty and Itsy Bitsy. I will do my best to post them. I hope I am doing this right.

Itsy Bitsy

Dusty
aww stunning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustyg

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Does Sparkle look anything like my Dusty. If so, what kind of cat is it? I noticed they both have lines coming from thier eyes and similar faces. What kind of cat do you think Dusty could be? I know the mother which is a calico but lives in a remote area with one simease living near by and lot's of bobcats. Tim

dezkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm guessing he is a simease cross, he has big blue eyes eyes. Looks like maybe a fawn. He has light red ticking it seems in his fur. Or I could be mistaken, from the angle of the picture its hard to tell. Unless he's got a docked tail I highly doubt he's a bobcat. Unless he got a full grown tail from his mother. Again, I doubt It though. Overall he's S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'd say Dusty is a lynx point siamese mix... one of the lighter colors [not seal] because his eyes are lighter.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DustyG

Does Sparkle look anything like my Dusty. If so, what kind of cat is it? I noticed they both have lines coming from thier eyes and similar faces. What kind of cat do you think Dusty could be? I know the mother which is a calico but lives in a remote area with one simease living near by and lot's of bobcats. Tim
Sparkle's a domestic shorthair (Tabby). am sorry, am not very good with kitty breed's. sooo can't help you with that question.