New cat lover on the block!

beastie momma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

My name is Sarah and I've been an avid cat lover my whole life. I have 4 cats and I kitten.

Piper is the eldest. She's a grey tabby who is 10 years old and lives on the back patio. She does not like the other cats, but is very talkative.

Ditto was the first kitten of a batch of 5. They are all 4 years old now. He is a HUGE, long orange tabby. He was my Moms for 2 years before she passed away from cancer. Now he's back home with his siblings.

Ari was #3. He is a Siamese rag doll and so cuddly & sweet. He's my sweetheart. He's not happy about our newest addition.... It makes me sad.

Charlie was #4. She is a skiddish torti. She loves me and is finally warming up to the kids.

My newest fur baby is Beast Boy aka Beastie. He is a flame point Siamese manx kitten. Said to be 4 months old and recently, as of yesterday, diagnosed with manx syndrome. This is why I am here. I need cat loving people in my life with wonderful advice. I've been reading a lot this last 24 hours and this site has given me a lot more information than google.

Cat lovers UNITE! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome :)

You are at the right place to surround yourself with cat loving people that is for sure! I've found a very knowledgable, supportive community here and I suspect you will too.

Sorry to hear about Beastie's Manx syndrome [emoji]128543[/emoji]
I don't have anything to suggest other than read the threads here, as you already are. Sending positive thoughts and healing vibes to you and Beastie. Glad you are here :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your cats sound wonderful - do you have photos? We love photos here! You've come to a great place to ask for advice and information about all things cats. I saw your other post about your kitty with Manx syndrome - I hope you get some helpful feedback.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Awww. They are so beautiful! And what sweet faces! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

mewtantmommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Beastie Momma!  What a beautiful family you have there!

I have a Manx Syndrome kitten also. 

I will participate on your other new thread. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beastie momma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awww. They are so beautiful! And what sweet faces! [emoji]128149[/emoji]
Thank you!!! I love my furbabies! I also have 3 kids, a pit/grey hound brindle dog, and a turtle. I love animals however am clearly partial to cats!!!