New Cat - Hairball Help

forrestmeows

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, hello from across the pond! I wondered if you might be in England. :wavey:

Hopefully, the food will work well. It sounds very limited in terms of ingredients, which is good. If not, there are other options. I'm not sure if Hound & Gatos is available in England. There is a great Nutrition forum here. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vhawks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ah ok, excellent, If it is human consumable Kairi will want it lol. I have got both now and will start adding them to her food and fingers crossed we have fewer episodes. Although I am very pleased we have still not had any more incidents!

Hiya
Yea, I am from England, in quite a small town and there is not much choice. The diet I am giving her is purely because I am an absolute noob at cat nutrition and the vet recommends it and I can pick it up easily. I am trying to educate myself so i can look after my girls and am finding the Nutrition section very helpful. I haven't heard of Hound and Gatos and don't think you can get it here. I am looking at natures variety atm, it seems to be recommended by quite a few people.