New Cat Gaurdian

bluebirdy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm new to the cat site and impressed by all the advice I've received already. I have never had cats before, only dos, until my son and I decided to adopt cats a couple years after our dog passed away. My son still misses his dogs, but he's transforming into a cat lover.

We fostered a litter of six for our local humane society and chose to adopt two for ourselves as the others found loving homes.

This is Lillie
lily.jpg

And her brother Meow Meow
MM.jpg

They're adorable little guys who are bonded to each other (it's so cute to see them rub noses everytime they've been 'apart') and to us.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you AND your adorable cats! This has become my "home away from home," and a place of dear friends whom I trust deeply for advice on all things to do with cats. I hope it is as wonderful for you!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Your cats are so cute! There are lots of knowledgeable cat lovers here on TCS, so I'm sure that you'll be able to find plenty of advice if you ever have any other questions. Welcome!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Glad to have you joined the site bluebirdy bluebirdy :wave3:

Looks like you've found your way around. Feel free to ask questions and your kitties are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of them :wink: