New Cat Food Test ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I see. I have 2 almost full 15 lbs bags of Orijen -- Regional Red and Cat & Kitten kibble, so I don't want to try doing this with any other kibble. When my kitty was on Hill's Science Diet kitten kibble after her vet stays and was loving it, I did try to put some of it on top of wet food, but got nothing from her. =/ She looked at it and sniffed and hovered and then didn't even touch it because it was on top of wet food. I had to put the dry kibble in its own bowl so she could eat. Picky cat. Just like her mama! :D
Yeah , Orijen is good . My cats would  not eat it . They are so picky . They prefer the cheap stuff .  

I have been struggling to get them eat new wet foods and finally found a way to do it ..

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's great your cats like the "cheap stuff" since you have 2 of them. If I had 2 or more, I wouldn't have gotten Orijen for my cat. She gets to be a little spoiled since there is just one of her. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's great your cats like the "cheap stuff" since you have 2 of them. If I had 2 or more, I wouldn't have gotten Orijen for my cat. She gets to be a little spoiled since there is just one of her. 
Yeah , they are crazy cats .  I have bought the very best brands and they do not care for them ..  If they are healthy and eating well I am happy .. Right now they are  eating Fancy Feast Classic , Sheba Pate , Friskies Pate..  With these cats that is a huge accomplishment ..