New Cat - First Timer - Panicking

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am not sure I have the right to share this info. But I can ur not giving uo and u really care so I thought u have the right to kmow.

Boul told me siso was lost. Boul came back and he wasn't home and he couldn't find him.

I wish he had told you all and some coukd help him with ideas to look...but he didn't.

I felt so terrible for siso...I am sorry it is not a happy story for siso.... I wish I could help boul but he kind ofwent offline and he never shared contacts.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for sharing.

Boul, if you are looking at this some time, I am so sorry.  Little rescue kitties are so hard to keep safe and these things happen no matterhow hard you try and no matter how much you love them .  I am so sorry it happened to you and Siso.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
djoe - thanks for the update - sad as it is. :sniffle: I am very, very sorry that this happened to Boull and Siso, truly heartbreaking. It is not easy trying to care for these little rescues and we do our best. Just know that - Boull. :hugs: I do hope that you come back to talk with us. We care and would completely understand and want to support you through what cannot be an easy time. :hugs: :grphug: :vibes:

Last edited: