New Car!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The problem with waiting to pay off my car is that it is not going to last that long. I will be lucky if I get another six months out of it. I need a newer car. And If I get the one that I want I will keep it till the wheels fell off. . .

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

HOWEVER. .. I spoke to the sales man again and he said he can get me in the mazda 3 (not the speed one
) on my own, and then in 12 months he would be able to get me in the speed on my own! I am thinking I am going to take that route.

p.s. I would be buying. I drive WAY too many miles to lease!
Buying is your best option if driving a lot of miles. I also bought. Your comment about the salesman makes me very leary...no one has mentioned it so far, so I will. Remember, no matter how nice a saleperson may be, they will always be out to get that commission. I do not like the fact that he can get you in one car now, and then switch to another. It sounds good, but it's not in YOUR best interest. Each time you trade in a car, you start over with payments AND you may actually owe more than the car you started with.

The salesperson ( and not all of them are bad, but all want that commission) will do whatever it takes to get that sale even if it not in your best interest. I think it would be smarter to wait and do what will benefit you the most. You will thank yourself in the future.

P.S. If you can't wait that long, shop around at more than one dealership. IF they really want your buisness and know you are not set on them, they will work with you (lowering price, etc) anything to get them that sale. Do not EVER let them force you into anything you think you couldn't pay either.