• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

All I know is that they are not ruddy, red, blue, or fawn
But they sure are nice looking cats!
Of coarse not! Their mother is a blue point though. I know, they are just ragdolls and not abby's but I still like them.

Originally Posted by Abymummy

Still not too up to date on my Raggies - still wanting to see one with a "perfect" inverted V irrespective of color!

But, having said all that, I'd go with chocolate......
Chocolates are nice, but I am hoping to have a lilac.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

My guess on the chocolate is that she really is, because Dante is consistently throwing chocolate. But it's good to know for sure!

I think Stormi just sent a kitten to Dorothy. Or do I have that backwards?
I am not sure if she sent her a kitten but Ti came from Dorothy (mainelycountry)

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My ears are burning....LOL
Leslye, the babies are adorable, I hope the DNA test comes back as chocolate, and of course the most important HCM DNA test.
It seems like forever since we spoke.

Dorothy retired from breeding awhile ago, and has since moved. I got Ti from Dorothy's son, but he is her breeding. Ti is having his last litter, and will be retired, as his son, Koda Bear will take his place. We will only have 2 studs, Koda Bear is a blue mitted and our recent boy from Poland is a Seal Bicolor. (I only work with High Mitted Bicolors)

Dorothy decided that she would like to have babies again, and a very small program, so she only has 2 breeding Ragdolls now, "Baby" Ashlan, is a Seal Point, and Alex or Alexander the Great is a blue bicolor. She will be showing them both when there is a show closer to her. She has a new email, I am sure she would love to hear from you.

We have a show in TICA coming up, this will be Serafina's last show prior to being bred. She had enough finals to be a triple, but it was only in 2 shows, so she needs the points. I expect her to end at a Triple or Quad Grand, and I hope that queening isn't too hard on her, as I would really like to take her back out, she has an amazing personality at the show. This will be Aurora's first show as an adult. Bellus has only been shown in FIFE, so this will be his first show in TICA, he is only 6 months, so still in kitten class. He will be an adult for the March show, I think he will do very well.

The CFA vote is coming up to accept the mitted and colorpoints from AOV to championship status. Very exciting!!

Best Wishes on your girls!!

Stormi

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shame that CFA didn't just include all the patterns to start. They've had some nice Raggys at the CFA shows I've been to. Do you know if they will only allow the 4 colors (like Siamese - seal, chocolate, blue, lilac)? ACFA allows the other colors - reds, torties, lynx points.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Shame that CFA didn't just include all the patterns to start. They've had some nice Raggys at the CFA shows I've been to. Do you know if they will only allow the 4 colors (like Siamese - seal, chocolate, blue, lilac)? ACFA allows the other colors - reds, torties, lynx points.
CFA allows the bicolor and Vans, with or without Lynx in patterns. They allow for Seal, Blue, Chocolate, Lilac, red, cream, torties, torbies, (lynx and tortie) Of course, they allow the mitted and colorpoint in AOV at this time, but hopefully that will change soon!!

TICA allows for all the patterns, except the Van pattern, but all the same colors.

There is not a lot of ACFA shows down my way, so I have not yet done a show in ACFA.

We personally love the Seals and Blues, but our daughter fell in love with the tortie, so she now has a blue/cream mitted to show. She got 2 finals her first show as kitten, one being a 2nd best AB, but many I have spoke to, say it is much harder to show a tortie.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

CFA allows the bicolor and Vans, with or without Lynx in patterns. They allow for Seal, Blue, Chocolate, Lilac, red, cream, torties, torbies, (lynx and tortie) Of course, they allow the mitted and colorpoint in AOV at this time, but hopefully that will change soon!!

We personally love the Seals and Blues, but our daughter fell in love with the tortie, so she now has a blue/cream mitted to show. She got 2 finals her first show as kitten, one being a 2nd best AB, but many I have spoke to, say it is much harder to show a tortie.
According to info given to me, mitteds will be in soon enough!

As for the tortie...there is such a term as Tortietude isn't there?????

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, GK, I went to the ACFA show calendar, and there are quite a few shows that we are close to. Many KS shows!!

Abysmummy, yes I have heard the term tortitude
There is a unique personality to her, she is very affectionate, even a lap cat, but has more energy than any Ragdoll I have ever seen. She is affectionately called "Thunder Butt", as she will just decide it is time to run through the house at full speed, stopping and doing some trick, turning and running again, all while you hear these soft trills and chirps.

The other day, we couldn't find her, we were certain she didn't get out, but still we couldn't find her anywhere. We had got a small package in the mail, a very small box, that we had left out, the very small box began to move, and low and behold, Thunder Butt, shoots out of this small box. I can not explain how she could fit in the box, but she did.
She keeps us laughing.