New Bengal Owner from Alberta, Canada

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

newbengalmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
they are and they have such awesome personalities so i know im going to have a sweet kitten. Me too but the breeder is really good on keeping me updated so i am sure she will be nice and send me pictures after they are born thats when they are the cutest(even though they are still cute when they get older) I will keep everyone updated. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they are born on their due date which is sunday but even a day late is good to as long as they make an apperance soon.

tory_canuck

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NewBengalMommy

Hi everyone i am new here. Me and my fiancee are from alberta,canada and are the proud owners of a DLH black and white male and soon to be born marble bengal kittens and i can not wait i am very excited. I have been looking for a bengal in alberta for quite some time and was able to find an amazing breeder in calgary which is great. So we have 22 days before the kittens are born before we can chose which one we want then another 13 weeks before we are able to bring the kitten home.
I have been wanting to get a bengal but can't get one until after next year when I complete my studies at Red Deer College and buy myself a house in Red Deer, Alberta.