New Baby Leo pics!!!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so adorable! And I just love that Louie has taken him under his "leg" I do have to laugh because Lucky Girl just doesn't look too thrilled!

How to tell if you are a cat lady:
I read every post about Leo and Louie and the bum cleaning - fast licks, slow licks, etc...I read it all! And then it dawned on me that if there was someone in my office talking about cleaning her BABY'S bum, I woud go "oh, that is so gross, please don't talk about it - you are making me sick to my stomach...blagh!!!
What does this mean?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

He is so adorable! And I just love that Louie has taken him under his "leg" I do have to laugh because Lucky Girl just doesn't look too thrilled!

How to tell if you are a cat lady:
I read every post about Leo and Louie and the bum cleaning - fast licks, slow licks, etc...I read it all! And then it dawned on me that if there was someone in my office talking about cleaning her BABY'S bum, I woud go "oh, that is so gross, please don't talk about it - you are making me sick to my stomach...blagh!!!
What does this mean?
it means you are a confirmed crazy cat lady, as we all our!
LuckyGirl is a human, that's why she looks like that. She is aggitated that there is another cat in the house....
She thinks she is a person, sits at the dinner table & all, and gets quite mad when I move her from my seat....
She looks at the other 2 like "oh God, how can we have a CAT in the house....
" and it seems she is not a cat person.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
where did leo come from
I need to keep up man
but o my
Leo u are such a gorgeous boy, and that cuddle photo is just tooooo precious, and the one of them all together around u is precious such cuties u have

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

where did leo come from
I need to keep up man
but o my
Leo u are such a gorgeous boy, and that cuddle photo is just tooooo precious, and the one of them all together around u is precious such cuties u have
thanks sweetie!
My DH was in the dog house, and I came home to Leo.... how can you stay mad with a kitten in the house....
I can't stop smiling!!!