New Annie & Purrty Girl Baby Pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL, yeah you should see all the little tiny claw marks I have. They LOVE to play and climb. They will climb your arms if you let them

BAD CAT MOM: I will post some pictures of Rhiann's cuties tonight. They also are getting bigger and thier eye's are just starting to open!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm glad Peanut is doing better. Those pics make me yearn for some kittens. I guess that's the real benefit of breeding cats

cybermoukette

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh they are lovely, there is no other word. I love the picture with the two trying to suckle their mother while she's eating. Very moving.

I would love to kiss them :lips: , hold them all in my arms, though I don't know if I'd have enough space...
How many are they in all ? 7 or 8 ?

Kittens are so precious, you'd wish they'd never grow up. I have the chance to own a female cat who is particularly petite. She is almost 8 years old but hardly weights 4 pounds. She looks like a 6 month old kitten.

When the vet wants to weigh her, she puts her into a sort of scale that looks like a food scale, you know the kind you use when you're on a diet and are careful on the quantity you eat... But it indeed must be a scale for baby animals such as puppies and kittens...

I just never get tired of these pictures and am waiting with impatience for the next ones ! Thank you. :flower:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, they are all VERY adorable. I wish I could keep them all. Instead, I am doing thurough interviews with potential new mom and das. I cry every time one leaves here
It is a very good experience to watch them grow and learn. I have a facination with cat behavior, so I have learned alot from them.
Right now we have 11 kittens. 8 of them are almost 5 weeks old and the other 3 are almost 2 weeks old. It's going to be a riot when they are all out running free in the room