New and ready to introduce myself!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, the link isn't activated.
Don't ask me how, though -- I can't do it at all with dialup. The site biggies should be able to help you, though -- unless you're like me and are a lowly dialup peon

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll do what I can to help

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BengalBeauties

I like you cats what are they I am sure they are nota domestic breed
Thank you for the kind words
Amber, Boris and Nakoma are Bobcats. (Amber was our first bobcat, that is why I chose my user name) Carmelo is a cougar. No, they are not a traditional domesticated breed. However, these cats were all born and raised in captivity, they were not taken out of the wild, but they are pure bobcat and cougar. They share their home with our 5 domestic cats, Aurora, Lil Roar, Tommyboy, Cinnamon and our oldest girl Katrina, who is 17 years old

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Thank you for the kind words
Amber, Boris and Nakoma are Bobcats. (Amber was our first bobcat, that is why I chose my user name) Carmelo is a cougar. No, they are not a traditional domesticated breed. However, these cats were all born and raised in captivity, they were not taken out of the wild, but they are pure bobcat and cougar. They share their home with our 5 domestic cats, Aurora, Lil Roar, Tommyboy, Cinnamon and our oldest girl Katrina, who is 17 years old
They are gorgeous!
Can I kiss their little faces?

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

Sure and Carmelo would kiss you back
However, his face isn't so little
They look little on my screen
I'll take a cougar kiss!