New Addition..SO EXCITED!!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear WashuSama :angel2:

I have a question for ya...how's the bunny and the prairie dog get along???
Do they like each other? I bet they'd be so cute hangin' out!

If you get a pic...please post him so we can see
If you can get one with him and your bunny that'd be great too!

Love, Peace &

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

washusama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
At first, Niles (who is a LOP eared rabbit)
would stick his ears straight up in the air, and start thumping at him (he was scared of Pikabu, and didn't like him) Miss Piggy would just run away. But they have started sniffing each other, and playing tag (one will run up, sniff, run off, and the other will follow doing the same)
So they are starting to get along. I hope they become good friends!
I'm betting they will.
Pikabu has his first Vet Appointment on the 18th, I hope he doesn't get too mad at me!!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwwwwwwww WashuSama :angel2:

I bet that's so cute!!!
I can't wait to see them.

My raccoon had a kit of four babies!!! She finally has brought them by for a visit! She's amazing...she's not mine of course, I just feed her. There's no where for them to go...I really don't know what to do at this point the development is getting to be too much around here. When I first moved here 15 years ago, there was nothing but me and the beach and a few neighbors...now...there's an island filled with condos and other homes. It's time for a change I guess

I'll have to bring the coons too! :laughing2

Love & Peace,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

washusama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's what happen to my parents, they moved out into the boonies about 10 years ago (the nearest Wal-Mart is a 30 minute drive)their closest neighbor was 5-10 acres away, now they are building a darn suburb, right around them!! boy are they P.O.'ed....

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am going to go check out some of the breeders websites you listed....thanks....but how expensive is expensive????? I can't afford to pay a whole lot, so I probably better not get my hopes up.