Never Have I Ever....

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
16, maybe 15 because I don't know if I've ever smelled of tomato leaves. I definitely know that smell though.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9. I'm surprised there's no "shocked myself on an electric fence".

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
12 I have not done. Loved riding in the back of a pick-up!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I go back over the list it seemed amusing I did so many of them yesterday! Spent a few hours getting a farmers tan weeding and picking my garden. Picked tomatoes for supper, had to wash the smell away. Saw and pulled a slug off my Hostas. Checked my water melons to see if any were ripe (still almost impossible for me to do!) Was baking bread for the Framer's market and picked some peaches to sell too, while it was baking. And used duct tape for a moving box that was especially heavy. (packing a few boxes a day in our shop) You don''t realize how much you accumulate until you are packing to move!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't done 13 of them.

(Oh, about the duct tape -- I've used duct tape. Is there really anyone who hasn't used duct tape?! :eek2:)

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
8 for me
(Oh, about the duct tape -- I've used duct tape. Is there really anyone who hasn't used duct tape?! :eek2:)
That reminds me that before we got married, my then boyfriend was at my house fixing something and said, “I need to run home and get some duct tape.” I looked at him in surprise and said, “Duct tape? I have duct tape.” He said that’s when he knew he wanted to marry me. :lol:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I take it this shows the difference between 'city folk' and country folk'? There are most likely many things in the city that I have never done. Like never have a driver's license, never owned a home, and never grown a garden? I would imagine everyone who has had a garden has grown a watermelon, dug potatoes, shoveled manure (even bagged), had a farmer tan, and ate dinner there, I have often munched my way through carrots, radishes, tomatoes, and raw green beans instead of a meal. I don't use pesticides, so picking up potato bugs, slugs (hardly ever) and tomato hornworms (who by the way turn into the hugest most beautiful moths, and I put them on some extra 4 o'clocks, their next favorite food, I grow especially for them) comes naturally. My cats eat most of the grasshoppers!

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shoveled manure (even bagged)
Oh, that's right, I've shoveled manure that we had delivered to compost and mix in with our garden soil. So that makes 8 for me, and not 9. Actually 7, for some reason that reminded me I did milk a Goat on a school field trip.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9 for me. But in all honesty it could be less, there are some things I "helped" with as a child, but never did them by myself. If that's the case, it goes down to 6.
I've "helped" with tapping a tree (local maple syrup farm) I passed them the tap then hung the bucket once it was in the tree. For spinning wool (class trip) I brushed the wool, the lady spun it. For cutting a bale of hay (local horse race track/barn that my sister volunteered at) The owner cut the ties/strings (used the blade), but my sister and I, took them all apart and fed the horses in their stalls.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to come back and ask this.....In what situation would you have raw egg in your pocket!??!!? And if it's because you decided to put an egg in your pocket and it broke...my next question...Why on earth would you put an egg in your pocket in the first place? :lol:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to come back and ask this.....In what situation would you have raw egg in your pocket!??!!? And if it's because you decided to put an egg in your pocket and it broke...my next question...Why on earth would you put an egg in your pocket in the first place? :lol:
Easy. Pick up a chicken while wearing a big, heavy winter coat and have them lay the egg at just the right (wrong?) time, reach into your pocket for something, bust the shell, boom. Raw egg in your pocket. ;)

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, I've shoveled it right out of the horse. There were 12 I haven't done.
I'm sure you meant you shoveled it soon after it was deposited on the ground, but the wording just makes it sound really bad.