Had braces
Gotten a tattoo
Sung karaoke
Gone scuba diving
Eaten sushi
Gone zip-lining
Been in an ambulance
Been on a cruise

I was on TV twice, both times on our local news. Once when we were camping and the local news channel was in the campground because of a snake scare. They interviewed Mom and me, but I ended up on the news segment. The second time was during a lock-out at the paper plant, when the local news interviewed the picketers who were on duty and, again, I ended up on the news segment. So it wasn't because of anything fancy or exotic.

The (mini) celebrity I met was Alton Brown. He was a food chef/celebrity from Food Network at the time. I'm a big AB fan! When AB gave me a hug, Rick told his mom (who was with us) that I'd never, ever wash that shirt again. :blush:

As for eating food off the floor, you know that 5-second rule? Well, it counts. Especially if the food is peanut M & Ms. So there!

The limo was when Rick and I were in Chicago. Rick needed the car to go to his union seminar. I wanted to visit a GF who lived across town. He rented a limo and driver for me. Wow! I enjoyed the whole ride. The driver was Muslim and he and I talked through the entire drive. He was a fascinating man. I gave him a hug with the tip at the end of the ride. He probably could have done without the hug, but he hugged me back, so maybe he wasn't too offended. (And I'm a hugger; I hug everybody.)

And if Canada counts, then I've traveled out of the US.