neuter and declawing time??

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milos neuter was almost $300 because he only had one testicle and they had to search for the other one. Zebra was $100 to get spayed. I am considering soft claws too. I am just trying to find out how to pay for them since I dont have a credit card.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

Milos neuter was almost $300 because he only had one testicle and they had to search for the other one. Zebra was $100 to get spayed. I am considering soft claws too. I am just trying to find out how to pay for them since I dont have a credit card.
do you have a debit visa or mastercard? those work just like a credit card online. or you could set up a PayPal account - lots of places take that, too.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish declawing was illegal in the U.S.

It's sad that people think 'neutering and declawing' go together, like declawing is a necessity or something. It really makes me sick.

I'm glad you changed your mind!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

do you have a debit visa or mastercard? those work just like a credit card online. or you could set up a PayPal account - lots of places take that, too.
Here in Canada we call Visa, Mastercard, American Express just "credit cards" so I believe that is what she meant when she said she didn't have a credit card.