Nesting?how long?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She just had her third! It looks grey with a white chest and stripped too! :D there all soo cute!

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't post pics from my phone so later I'll download them to To my computer so you guys can see!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds good! Will definitely be checking back in! Let us know if she has anymore! Is she still contracting?

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has contractions RIGHT before she gives birth and then one just pops out lol we got the latest within like 5 minutes and all of them are healthy and happy!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So she's had 4 so far? With all of my rescue mommas it's been like that too, with my most recent she had the first 3 within ten minutes!!!! Lol it was crazy!

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh no she's only had three so far but you can visibly see maybe one or two in her tummy! :) lol I can't wait for her to be done, she looks so tired and worn out I feel bad but she looks happy when she cuddles her babies :D

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She had her fourth but slsadly she/he is VERY small and I don't think she'll make I but we're doing what we can and rubbing her to get her breathing, shes gasping and we have her being warmed and I really don't think itll make it :(

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She had 5 in all! 1 is going down hill and I most likely won't make it :,( we did what we could and momma kitty kept coming over to her and would lick her for second then go back to the others so we put her in with her momma and siblings and she's breathing and slowly very slowly moving. SO I don't think she's gonna make it, please keep her in your prayers! She had 3 black and white, 2 grey and white! The little girl having troubles is a black and white and looks like her momma, shes starting to cry and meow and mommas finally locking her and hopefully will start feeding soon!

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm sorry :( have you tried helping her to a nipple? Maybe try starting a new thread and be detailed on what's going on. That way someone with experience with this can help?

katiekat77

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll start a thread, she's so much better now so things are starting to look up for her!