neighbours feeding cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its so hard losing a pet, my Mindy was hit by a car in 2004 and I still miss her terribly, I love all my cats but it still doesn't feel the same. As for this woman inviting cats to sleep on her bed, then this is totally wrong and it is people like that who contribute towards unwanted animals being put into shelters and being euthanised for no reason. Have you had a word with the other people's cats that she feeds? This might be a good idea, if they are also against it then thats a good start, you have done right for talking to her but some people do not listen.x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Its so hard losing a pet, my Mindy was hit by a car in 2004 and I still miss her terribly, I love all my cats but it still doesn't feel the same. As for this woman inviting cats to sleep on her bed, then this is totally wrong and it is people like that who contribute towards unwanted animals being put into shelters and being euthanised for no reason. Have you had a word with the other people's cats that she feeds? This might be a good idea, if they are also against it then thats a good start, you have done right for talking to her but some people do not listen.x
yeah i know, and ive been bought up to think/well it seems more of an obvious answer to me.. but if cats are being fed elsewhere etc.. then they are likely to run off, whether that be true or not is another story, but i think so and i couldnt bare to lose my other girls to her.. and yeah when princess went missing, i spoke to my neighbour and thats when i found out it was her feeding them and my neighbours cat. she wasnt happy either, so yeah thats a start!

when i was talking to the neighbour the first time she said have you found princess? i said no shes been knocked over. then she goes i feed your cats, and her attitude was like i dont care. she said she would never have cats again due to road behind her bungalow, yet she keeps inviting mine in =/ and Sparkle come toodleing over and then the woman was inviting her in.

Status
Not open for further replies.