neighbor suddenly dislikes my cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilbertgrape

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just think its kinda weird that she never had a problem before. I honestly have never ever seen my cats poop in her garden, they don't even poop in our garden. So... And our dog once chewed up our styrofoam cover to the hot tub and got bits of styrofoam everywhere including her hard and I apologized for it and tried to pick it up for her and she told me "its okay, thats just what dogs do" Isn't that weird? But I don't see her doing anything bad to my cats. She owned a cat once and a little dog and she just isn't like that. I just think I am going to hear a lot of complaining. I do think she is right about the birds (though really the only ones they have ever caught have been injured and were going to die anyways) but what burns me is I think she is just making the other stuff up. Maybe not, but I do pay attention to what my cats are doing outside and I have never seen them being bad and neither has my other neighbor.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She might have seen one of your cats pick up the injured bird and not known it was injured. Most likely she saw it once and blew it up in her mind that they've taken other birds too.

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't have problems with my neighbors when it comes to my cats, I just keep them in the house. I also have dogs, but that doesn't mean I want everyone else's dogs to come poop in my yard. I don't know if they've had thier shots, or what diseases they may be carrying, and I don't want them in my yard. I'm always shooing the neighbor's cats out of my yard, I like cats, but I don't like them using my flower beds for a litter box, or walking on my car and scratching the paint. I don't go and get pissy with her about it though, she's a nice lady and I like her. I just wish her cats wouldn't come over here and poop in my flowers and walk all over my car.

Amber