neighbor died, can I take in a 3rd cat?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thankyou so much for giving us an update
I am so pleased to read that everything is going sooooo well!! how marvellous

funny how the older cats accept her in every other room but the living room. Cats are so interesting!

I hope that everything continues on so well

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks for the updates, its always nice to know ! especially when things have worked out so well for you all

I´ll keep my eyes open for some photos, shes sounds a real cutie

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

thanks for the updates, its always nice to know ! especially when things have worked out so well for you all

I´ll keep my eyes open for some photos, shes sounds a real cutie
That is really good news

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ilsalund

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for your dear words of support as we continue to adapt this new wonderful creature into our home. Thanks very much to the person who gave instructions on how to post pictures. I'm afraid the instructions read like Sanskrit to me, but my husband is working on it and I am confident he will figure out how to do this. The second he does, we will post pix of Clary and the other two girls. Clary continues to delight us, and suprisingly her elderly "sisters" grow more tolerant and accepting of her each day. We live in an apartment building, (in Queens, for the person from LI who asked) so all of the girls love to stroll "outside," meaning out in the hallway. All of our neighbors on our floor and the floor below have met all of our girls at this point, and each cat loves to run up to a neighbor for a hello and a pat. It is so cute to see all three in the hall gathered around the elevator waiting for a human to come out, eager for the patting to begin. I am so grateful that all of our neighbors allow the girls to roam the halls for brief periods, under constant supervision of course, with great good humor. Hubby says he will crack the picture posting very soon, and then I will show pictures of all three. Again, thanks to all of you wonderful people for your advice and support!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwwww it all sounds just wonderful

looking forward to seeing some pictures. If you (or your husband) needs further help send me a pm and I can walk you through it

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How sweet that Clarey is part of the "pets" gang now!
Your neighbors must enjoy them - and it sounds so cute!

Thank you (again) so much for taking in this sweet girl. She sounds like a delight - and I'm just so happy the other girls are being such good big sisters!

Laurie

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that you adopted this precious little kitty, and I am glad that the older cats get along with her.

Please keep us updated on how she is doing too.

Your neighbors all sound like wonderful people.