Neela passed away last night.......

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sooo sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful Neela. Please do not blame yourself sweetie- it was truely an accident...Neela is playing happily over the RB now and is at complete peace with her accident....i'm sure she would want you to be too. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers tonight- including your children. I know how hard it is to loose a little furbaby that you care soo much for- please feel free to pm me if you want to talk. I'd be happy to listen.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry sweetie.
she was too young and the best always get taken away from us too soon.
R.I.P. Neela. you were loved deeply and will be sorely missed.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for this tragic loss! Please give your kids some extra hugs, as I know they are heartbroken, just as you and your Mother are!

Rest in peace, dear Neela. You were taken too soon!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry about Neela. Sometimes things happen...and while it is sad, at least Neela had a loving home while she was here. She is now playing happily over the bridge. RIP Neela.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm deeply saddened by this. She was a sweet little girl, and yours was the best home she could have gone to. I'll miss seeing her photos. Just the other day I was laughing remembering her tiny squeaky meow (and body which seemed so huge for such a tiny voice) and her bold kitteny antics. RIP Neela