Need Your Prayers

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Nora
Today Robyn goes in the hospital for a lumpectomy. I will go see her after work and bring her some flowers. Please say prayers that the Dr. is able to get it all. She will still have to go through cemo (sp) and radiation. She insists she still wants to babysit Max the first two weekends in November. At first I told her absolutely not, but I got to thinking - my house is nice and quiet and when you don't feel well, Max is very cuddly. She has 4 sons, 3 dogs and a husband. My house will probably feel like sanctuary.
Nora, I'm still sending good healing vibes to your friend. Your house sounds like a very good place for her to stay. With having the Chemo she will need sometime to herself, with most people it makes them very, very ill.

Too bad she's not up here in Canada, I've talked to my Neurologist and if I was to be put on Chemo I could get Marijuana to help settle things down either that or knock me out!

I was a part of that study for making Marijuana legal and I've just got to say that it's stronger than the stuff you buy on the streets.
I was only a part of that program for 2 weeks and there were no addictions after I was out of the program.

Just thought I'd share with you and please keep us updated to your friends condition.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
April,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. They did not keep Robyn in the hospital overnight. I waited over an hour in the waiting room on the floor that they said she would be and then they came and told me that she went home and could I take her flowers to her. My sister was with me and boy was I thankful she came with because I did not know how I was going to get all those flowers out to my car.

Do you have cancer April? You mentioned your nuerologist. Don't want to be nosy, but I'll be happy to pray for you.