Need {{{VIBES}}} Please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone.... it's been a while since I've been on... the last few weeks have been totally hectic because of Adrian being sick... he's doing better.. he has good days and bad days... today is bad day, for both of us really... At the moment, I am living with him and his brothers because I finally left my house... I got into a fight with my father this weekend and decided that I couldn't deal with him anymore... I packed my things, as much as I could take, and left... I brought Malakai to my friends parents house.. I miss him but I had no choice... I dont know if I made the right decision anymore but I guess I'll just have to pray that I did... Anyway... I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I'll try to come on more often since I can use Adrian's computer... talk to you soon...

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Liza, sorry you're having such a rough time right now. That was a big decision for you to make, sure hope it all works out well for you! You must miss Malakai terribly. Get well soon, Adrian! Thank you for checking in! Hope everything is looking up very soon!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, Liz.
The economics of life bounce up and down. So, when they're down, they have no way to go but up again. Hang in there!

Hugs,
mrsd

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That must be so frightening. I'm sending good vibes Adrian's way, and really hope you two will eventually be able to sort out your relationship.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm glad to read that Adrian's health is a bit better. You have been on quite the emotional roller coaster though. I hope that your life evens out a bit and that you get the happiness that you deserve. Take care of yourself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement everyone... I miss Kai so much right now... I wish I had my little furballz to rub my face in... I feel so empty lately... i dont know what to do with myself... Adrian and I have been bickering a bit because we are together all the time and I've been on edge.... Being together all the time isnt the problem actually.. the fact that I've been on edge is a huge problem because I've been taking it out on him... He's being as understanding as possible but I need to be conscious of my thoughts and actions... Anyway... I'm searching hard for a job... any job... I've been putting in applications in all the random stores I can think of... just trying to find something... I'm just thankful that I have Adrian and his brother to help me... if it wasnt for them I'd be sleeping in my car... Anyway... I'll get back to you guys in a little while....

By the way... what have I missed??? I feel so out of the loop!! How is everyone else doing??