Need vibes for another rescued kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Things have been crazy.

So little Cillian is getting much bigger. He gets around just fine now. (Yesterday I caught him climbing my curtains)He's the sweetest little guy there is. All you have to do is look at him and he starts purring. He has become my little duckling. He follows me everywhere I go. (in the mornings particularly) And my husband has given him a nickname.... dinker butt. Every animal in our house has a nickname so I guess it makes him official.... I'll have to post some pics of him later... He still has his little "pants" from where he was shaved. Its the cutest thing....

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's a picture of little Cillian with a couple of my other cats. You can see he has made himself right at home.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cillian is just a doll!!
He's official as in you're keeping him, right?

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we're keeping him. I'm glad we decided to. I've fallen head over heels for this little guy. I really hope his personality doesn't change at all. He is just the sweetest little thing. When you go into the office, (where my cats aren't allowed) he sits outside the door and waits for you to come out. He follows me EVERYWHERE I go. He purrs non-stop. He loves to snuggle and give headbutts. He's just the most loving kitten ever. And on top of all that he is SUCH a handsome little boy. I love his copper nose and his white eyes (that have just a hint of blue).

You would never know that there had been anything wrong with him or that he had been through 3 surgeries to fix his legs. He's just as active as any other kitten I have known. The one vet didn't think he would make it through the night and wanted to put him down. But he just kept fighting. He's one lucky little kitten.

I'll have to get some better pictures. He's just so hard to get to hold still.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
OMG, what a little cutie-pie, and such pretty shading/markings!

Thank you for taking care of him--you're an angel.

I'm so glad to hear he's doing so well--but, how could he not, with all of that love you gave him?

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just read this whole thread and OMG! Cillian is so pretty! He's too pretty to be a boy!
What a story! I Love it! There are happy endings!

You are my hero! and you are his hero!I can't tell you how special you both are! Too Awesome!! I wish you nothing but the best!!! Your baby is a doll!

Monique

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for being such a kind person to help little Cillian!!!
There really needs to be more people like you in this world! You stayed with him and fought for him. He is such a miracle baby!!

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all.
I think my ego just grew...

I would like to think that there are people out in the world just like me who would do whatever it took to save a life. Let alone a life that had just begun. I guess I just enjoy helping others. (animals and people) Not only do I work for a vet and take in the unwanted/un-able-to-be-cared-for animals, But I'm an EMT who is in school right now to be a paramedic. I suppose it's just who i am. I know that there are a lot of people who wouldn't help out the way I have, But I really hope that there are more people out there who would. Otherwise, we are all doomed. A random act of kindness can make someones day (or even life for that matter). Cillian is the perfect example. Simply by my stepping up to help him, he got a shot at having a life. (a darn good one at that) I wish more would do the same. Thats why I love the website. Because there are people just like me who understand my passion for helping animals who need it. And even though I don't do it to make myself look like a saint or anything like that, I do appreciate the posts. It makes me feel good to know that someone thinks that what I am doing is something special...

THANK YOU ALL!!!

(I'll still trying to get a better pic of cillian. Everytime I look at him though, he starts purring and runs to me... He just doesn't sit still...)

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shorty14788

(I'll still trying to get a better pic of cillian. Everytime I look at him though, he starts purring and runs to me... He just doesn't sit still...)
He loves his Mommy!!

He sounds like such a precious boy!!! Give him lots of kisses for me!!

conbrio

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shorty14788

Just set the camera on a tripod with a timer and take a pic of the both of you.

Very lucky cat I must add

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I finally got some pictures. He didn't sit still for long, so they aren't the best quality but here ya go...

Cillian with Pheelicks, Weeble, and Mew

He just woke up from his nap...My flash wouldn't work so he looks darker in these pics...

When I look at the first pictures of him, I can't beileve how big he's gotten!!! I would dare say that he has been accepted by the other cats as part of the family.

His face is so short and his ears are so rounded... I know he's a mixed breed cat...But what would you all guess he's mixed with? Whatever it is... Its a cute mix...