Need trapping prayers and vibes

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have another free spay/neuter day coming up this weekend near me and I have signed on to get three cats done. Please send trapping prayers and vibes this way! Last time I was only able to trap two. I was going to go for one of the young mamas that are left but she has disappeared! I am sad as this was one of my favorites and I really wanted to get her spayed. I think she went away because of the occasional fighting due to the new male that showed up. I am hoping that she will miraculously show up and calmly walk into the trap!

Our weather here has been in the 30's lately. Do I have to keep them in longer than usual if it stays that cold?

I will keep you posted. Many Thanks!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of trapping vibes your way. Hope it all goes well! You're doing s wonderful thing.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending heaps of "get in the traps kitties" vibes!

In foul weather we'd keep the males in overnight and the females in two days. But if it's just the cold - the guys should do fine, but I'd give the females and extra day if you can. They've already made it this far through the winter, so since you're releasing them where you trapped them, I'm sure they've got the warm hidey places.

Laurie

wendyr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes being sent! Hope it all goes well! It is so awesome what you are doing, so I am sure it will all go well...