Need to seperate 18 day old babies?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed them whenever they want to be fed.. if they don't scream for it within 4 hours, I go wake them up and feed them.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, bless his little heart! Maybe even if another cat can't nurse him, if there is some friendly kitty to cuddle with him and bathe him, that might be some help in socializing him. Get something yucky like bitter apple to make his parts taste bad.

And PM hissy, and TNR1 because I really think he is endangering his health with this behavior.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything is looking a bit better... I haven't seen his sucking on himself at all since this morning..

I laid them out on my bed this afternoon and red for two hours.. and they were pretty good.. only had to pull the little guy away one or twice.. then he found my bellybutton.. he amused himself with that for quite a bit.. but now it's sore from the tiny teeth that are coming in.. lol

I am calling the vets tomorrow, because he has a bit of really runny poop, and i don't want him getting dehydrated.

blueshirt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's good to hear. We had a similar situation. Not pretty since while he was doing his business the others would be stimulated to do their own business, if you catch my drift.

We had to pull him apart, got him a stuffed ducky thing and her eventually grew out of it. Good luck.