Need the power of the board!

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good for you! I know this is probably quite stressful for you, but think of what you've done for these two ladie's lives! Give yourself a pat on the back...you are wonderful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We looked out this morning and Rita was in the yard kennel! When I went out to feed them, they were both back inside their smaller kennels in the larger garage cage. I have no idea if they ventured out last night, so I'm thinking about sprinkling something by the door to see if there are footprints. For all I know they went out then went back in to their safe spot for the day. This is a tentative woohoo!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Amy, the important thing is - they didn't bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending more "stay where you're safe and loved!" vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What wonderful news!!! Yes...sprinkle some flour in front of the door tonight to see whether they are out and exploring.

This is sooo exciting!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well just went out to do the mid afternoon check and Marilyn is out of the cage. My garage is overcrowded with stuff from my living room right now so she could be just about anywhere in there - assuming that she is in the garage. She's not in the barn. Rita is sitting in her usual place inside her kennel.

So now I start really biting my nails! Here's hoping that their body clocks know 7PM which is canned food feeding time. Is this like being a parent at the first day of school or what?!?!?