Need suggestions keeping raccoons out from under the house but the cats in

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWW you girls are ALL just wonderful. I am SOOOO confused as to who is who. SO you three all know each other (DebfromSeattle, Iris and MyJojo422) ? :lol: How wonderful to have so many cat lovers in one area working together to TNR feral cats. :clap::clap::clap::clap: More vibes to you and for all of the cats lucky enough to be captured and sterilized!! Just awful to hear about animal controls rules :mad:..... Thank you for your efforts :hugs: :clap: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:

myjojo422

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes I know Deb she has been a wonderful support and help with all my ferals

Today we had to buy more food again

I have to admit some days its hard and overwhelming emotionally and financially.I also Have my own personal 3 cats and 2 dogs to care for.Trying to make sure the outside kitties have food and safe shelter isnt easy. Some have gone to stay elsewhere but always come to eat. . But we get by.

I have 2 options. Keep doing what we do or stop. Stopping just isnt a option I can live with. So we go day by day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

iris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL. This is funny. I orginally used the name Iris when I signed up at this site. Iris..Zyperiris is a online name I have used for years and it got shortened to Iris. The other day I used one of my other names..DEBFROMSEATTLE..when I logged in here but I had the correct password and the site let me in under that name. So I made a few comments and realized I was in under the wrong name! Sorry for the confusion. I am IRIS and also DEBFROMSEATTLE. Same girl! Joanne..Jojo..Jo is the woman who has been getting stuck with feeding all these cats and her neighbors would not get off their butts and take the cats to be neutered. I went over there myself the other day and was shocked when they agreed to let me take 2 females in to be spayed. But then I did all the work..40 miles roundtrip..a fee of 2.75 to cross the bridge by my house twice..once when I dropped the cats off and again when I went back to get them. But it's worth it..It helps the cats and Joanne. I meet alot of jerks but sometimes I meet a nice woman like Jo who is stepping up to try and help animals. If people would just take responsibility for getting their animals neutered then we would not have all these cats and death, and suffering. It makes me upset because it's a easy problem to fix if people would just do it.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes I know Deb she has been a wonderful support and help with all my ferals
Today we had to buy more food again
I have to admit some days its hard and overwhelming emotionally and financially.I also Have my own personal 3 cats and 2 dogs to care for.Trying to make sure the outside kitties have food and safe shelter isnt easy. Some have gone to stay elsewhere but always come to eat. . But we get by.
I have 2 options. Keep doing what we do or stop. Stopping just isnt a option I can live with. So we go day by day.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Mega hugs for what you do. I do understand how you feel. It is overwhelming sometimes caring for our own and the ones that don't have a home. But like you, I could never stop or turn my back on them. Best of luck and take one day at a time :hugs: :hugs: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL. This is funny. I orginally used the name Iris when I signed up at this site. Iris..Zyperiris is a online name I have used for years and it got shortened to Iris. The other day I used one of my other names..DEBFROMSEATTLE..when I logged in here but I had the correct password and the site let me in under that name. So I made a few comments and realized I was in under the wrong name! Sorry for the confusion. I am IRIS and also DEBFROMSEATTLE. Same girl! Joanne..Jojo..Jo is the woman who has been getting stuck with feeding all these cats and her neighbors would not get off their butts and take the cats to be neutered. I went over there myself the other day and was shocked when they agreed to let me take 2 females in to be spayed. But then I did all the work..40 miles roundtrip..a fee of 2.75 to cross the bridge by my house twice..once when I dropped the cats off and again when I went back to get them. But it's worth it..It helps the cats and Joanne. I meet alot of jerks but sometimes I meet a nice woman like Jo who is stepping up to try and help animals. If people would just take responsibility for getting their animals neutered then we would not have all these cats and death, and suffering. It makes me upset because it's a easy problem to fix if people would just do it.
OH How funny!! about your two names. OK now I get it :D :clap: AND fantastic news on them "letting" :rolleyes: you take 2 females. You and Jo are both AMAZING and wonderful women for doing this. I am glad that you have each other too. Two working together is always easier than one when dealing with a feral colony! :clap::clap: I just do NOT get these people: :mad: Fingers crossed that they allow you to help more of these cats AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE and none to them :stomp: :sigh: :vibes: